ICE IS MORE SAFE WITH WDSmini
Just the right amount of you needs
Ice is drinking water
Ice is food and should be treated as such
What ICE is right for you
- Safe and Bacterial free ice
- Taste no difference from ordinary ice cubes
TWO MODES FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF ICE MAKER
- Batch-Type Mode: Designed for batch-type ice maker (Batch-Type, such as a cubes ice machine using a solenoid valve to control the ice-making characteristics of water intake)
- Continuous-Type Mode: Designed for continuous-type ice maker
(Continuous-Type, such as flakes ice using a float structure to control the
continuous ice-making characteristics of water intake)
TWO OZONE DOSAGES
- Standard Dosage: It’s for general use.
- Boost Dosage: When you need for a more frequent germicidal cleaning, you can increase the ozone dosage by selecting this mode.
- Patented Electrolytic Ozone Generation technology
- NOx free and no other harmful by-products
- ALARM WARNING – When the efficiency of EOG cell decrease or the recommended replacement cycle of the EOG is due, the unit will alarms with lights.
Why your ice machine needs WDSmini
- Biofilm and mold prevention
- Maintains ice machine hygiene at all times
- Low off-gas meets OSHA standards
- Natural, no chemical residue
- Does not change the taste of ice
- Does not change water pH
- Eliminates periodic weekly cleaning for cost savings
- Prolongs regular disinfection cycle
- No limitation to brands or models
- No harm to ice machine components
- Fully automatic
WDSmini V.S. Conventional Method
Biosure WDSmini provides continuous and automated disinfection, eliminating potential risks associated with operational intervals in traditional method.
Biosure WDSmini ozonated water disinfection system is a simple and easy solution to reduce bacteria and prevent biofilm growth in ice machines. This automatic ice machine protection system will ensure a first-class level of hygiene that has been tested by independent 3rd party laboratories. This compact device is designed to be easily integrated with ice machines. The continuous ozone disinfection process reduces required chemical cleaning saving time, money, and the environment.