PFDS applied a revolutionary AOP (Advanced Oxidation Process) technology that replaces conventional UV or chemical dosing in post-filtration water and waterline sanitation treatment.
The product is designed for easy integration into existing waterlines featuring automatic and on-demand water sanitation. With water based, electrochemically formed natural sanitizing agents including Dissolved Ozone and Active Chlorine the treatment offers both instant and residual sanitation. It works to protect against pathogens and biofilm formation in water systems.
- Instantly convert water into a powerful natural fungicide (dissolved ozone water).
- Using a patented membrane electrode to electrolyze the ozone generator, it is indeed a separation of hydrogen and oxygen.
- Full-time self-monitoring, low maintenance rate, easy maintenance of product performance.
- Not affected by air quality.
- Better than traditional UV and corona discharge ozon
|Product Name||Post-Filtration Disinfection System (PFDS)|
|Technology||Electrolytic Ozone Generation (iEOG)|
|Application||• Commercial misting system|
|• Dental unit waterline|
|• Laundry system|
|• Beverage filtered water system|
|• Tiolet flushing water system|
|Pressure||≤ Input water pressure [Max. 7 kg/cm2]|
|Water Temperature||1 – 50 °C (33.8-122 °F )|
|Water Quality||Tap water (TDS 60 to 200ppm)|
|Power Supply||AC 100 -240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Life span||500-1000hr operation time (based on water quality)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Φ110*H185mm|
|Weight||2.0 kg (net)|
|Connection||3/4″ Inch (in & out)|
|Drain||7×10 (mm) PVC tubing, barbed fitting|
|Control Signal||Built-in flow switch|